Popis pracovnej pozície a požiadavky na uchádzačov:
1. Create Visions
2. Lead and Manage
3. Engage the Community
4. Manage the Financial/Fundraising Affairs
5. Support and effectively communicate with the Board of Trustees
The Executive Director should demonstrate competence in most of the following:
• Adaptability: Demonstrate a willingness to be flexible, versatile and/or tolerant in a changing work environment while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency.
• Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behaviour and business practices, and ensure that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
• Build Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally, to achieve the goals of the organization.
• Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
• Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
• Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
• Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
• Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
• Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information and activities
• Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
• Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
• Think Strategically: Assess options and actions based on trends and conditions in the environment, and the vision and values of the organization.
• University degree in a related field
Experiences and skills:
• Minimum 4 years in businesses management with Corporate Social Responsibility focus or in NGO management position
• Knowledge of legislation applicable to the Slovak NGO sector
• Knowledge of current community challenges and opportunities relating to the mission of the Foundation
• Experiences with fundraising tools and techniques
• English language – advanced
• Slovak language – advanced
Place of work:
• By agreement
• Full time
About the advertiser:
Nadácia otvorenej spoločnosti – Open Society Foundation (NOS-OSF) is a nongovernmental organization that promotes the ideals of an open society and creates opportunities for people to improve society by making society more open, transparent and accepting of equal opportunities for all people.
NOS-OSF was founded in 1992 as a part of a network of foundations known as Open Society Foundations.
NOS-OSF is an experienced donor organization in Slovakia and in recent years it has become a strong and accepted partner in negotiations with government institutions.
Nadácia otvorenej spoločnosti – Open Society Foundation
811 03 Bratislava
In compliance with the Slovak Act No. 428/2002 Coll. on Protection of Personal Data as amended, I hereby provide for a sworn declaration that Nadácia otvorenej spoločnosti – Open Society Foundation Slovakia, with its registered office at Baštová 5, 811 03 Bratislava, has been consented to use, process and archive my personal data stated in the CV (title, name, surname, date of birth, address, telephone number, educational and professional background) for the purpose of being included in a list of applicants for vacant positions within Nadácia otvorenej spoločnosti – Open Society Foundation, until my further written notice. I have been informed that Nadácia otvorenej spoločnosti – Open Society Foundation shall process my personal data only upon my voluntary approval and that during such processing I dispose rights pursuant to the Act 428/2002 Coll. on Protection of Personal Data as amended.